bg1

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Post-Op Visit

Went in for my follow up appointment.
I still have all but one of my steri-strips, I had one fall off last night.
Apparently I just need to wait until the all fall off...anxious to see what the incision look like.

I've lost 14 lbs. according to their records, I will take that.

I talked to him about the pain I'm having, and he said it's normal to have pain in that area for about 4-6 weeks. All part of the healing process Miss Impatient.

I went to Whole Foods today and bought some different Protein powder, and a few single servings to try.
I also got some Chicken Salad which came in a tiny 1/4 cup container, I ate about 5 small bites and I was full.

I know I'm not eating enough...and yesterday I woke up weighing three pounds more that the day before, that really pissed me off and ruined my entire day. I "punished" myself by only drinking water and having one serving of SF Jell-O.
Food issues much???

No comments:

Post a Comment